Cutting-Edge Laser Dentistry Technology for Painless, Safe Dental Procedures
Faster and More Precise Results With Laser Dentistry Solutions
Our main goal at The Florida Center for Laser Dentistry in Hudson, Florida, is to offer you the very best dental care. To do this, we use the most advanced technologies and innovations to provide precise, quick, and comfortable dental treatments to achieve a gorgeous, healthy, long-lasting smile.
Laser dentistry is a much more comfortable way to have dentistry done and is a fast and accurate procedure with little to no recovery time. It is used for everything from teeth whitening to periodontal therapies and tooth cavity treatments, all without the sound of a drill.
To maintain optimal oral health, the laser dentistry services offered by Dr. Kimmel are the ideal solution if you have a busy schedule or a fear of complex, lengthy procedures.
Laser Dentistry Technologies at The Florida Center for Laser Dentistry
Dr. Kimmel is well-trained in the use of the most advanced laser dentistry techniques and incorporates the following technologies in the dental treatments and procedures he provides:
- PerioLase® MVP-7™
- BIOLASE WaterLase® iPlus™
- BIOLASE WaterLase® iPlus® 2.0
- BIOLASE EPIC™ X Diode
- HOYA Er
Laser Dentistry Treatments at The Florida Center for Laser Dentistry
At The Florida Center for Laser Dentistry, Dr. Kimmel integrates the most advanced and precise laser technologies to provide relief and speed up the treatment and recovery process for various dental concerns.
The most common dental procedures Dr. Kimmel uses laser technology for are:
- Cavity detection and treatment
- Reshaping gum tissue
- Preventing and treating gum disease
- Non-invasive root canal therapy
- Lesion removal
- Teeth whitening
- Dental fillings
- Biogeneration for periodontal disease
Benefits of Laser Dentistry
Dr. Kimmel focuses his practice on delivering gentle, minimally invasive dental care. He recommends laser dentistry for its many pain and stress-relieving benefits, including:
- Significantly reducing discomfort, pain, or bleeding associated with dental procedures
- Largely eliminating the need for administering anesthesia for more complex procedures
- Providing less intrusive solutions and eliminating the need for incisions or sutures
- Protecting areas adjacent to the ones receiving treatment
- Expediting dental procedures and requires little to no recovery time
Contact Us Today for Laser Dentistry Services
Learn more about the advanced, pain-free laser dental treatments we offer at The Florida Center for Laser Dentistry by calling (727) 862-8513. You can also visit our office at 12124 Cobble Stone Drive, Hudson, FL 34667.